Bridging International will be sponsoring regional Workshops focused on Conflict Competence, Mediation Training, Collective Resiliency, and Cross-Cultural Partnerships. The first workshop will be Transforming Conflict in Multiple Settings.
Considering hosting a workshop for your organization?
Contact us for a Workshop Interest Survey.
CONFLICT PREPAREDNESS WORKSHOPS
Course descriptions are available here.
Greater Outcomes in Times of Trouble
ONE DAY AND A HALF
- The Three Pillars of Conflict Resolution
- Increasing Your Conflict Competence
- Apologies, Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Team Dynamics
- Thinking and Solving in Systems
PEACEMAKERS, BRIDGE BUILDERS AND HEALERS
Mediation Training for Leaders and Peers
- The Third Person
- Pre-Mediation Advantage
- The Basics of Mediation Sessions
- The Principles, Styles and Oaths of the Mediator
- Case Study Sessions
- Play Space
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Mediation Session Role Play